Iran May Introduce Bill Offering ₹500 Crore Reward for Killing Trump and Netanyahu

Digital Desk

Iran May Introduce Bill Offering ₹500 Crore Reward for Killing Trump and Netanyahu

Tehran reportedly preparing legislation amid rising Middle East tensions; Trump says planned strike on Iran has been postponed

Tensions in the Middle East have escalated sharply after reports emerged that Iran’s Parliament is preparing a controversial bill that could offer a reward of more than ₹500 crore to anyone involved in the assassination of US President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

According to reports, Iran’s National Security Commission is drafting legislation titled “Retaliatory Action of the Islamic Republic’s Military and Security Forces.” The proposed bill reportedly comes amid heightened tensions following the deaths of several Iranian military and political figures, including close associates of Iran’s top leadership. Iranian lawmaker Mahmoud Nabavian reportedly stated that the Parliament may soon vote on the proposal, which would reward individuals responsible for targeting Trump and Netanyahu. The remarks have intensified global concerns over the rapidly deteriorating situation in the region.

The development comes at a time when President Trump claimed he had postponed a military strike on Iran that was reportedly expected on Tuesday. Trump said leaders from Gulf nations including Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates requested additional time to allow diplomatic talks and de-escalation efforts to continue. Trump shared the update through a post on his social media platform Truth Social, saying that discussions were still ongoing and that there remained a narrow window for negotiations. However, he also warned Iran to reach an agreement quickly or face severe consequences.

In one of the strongest statements issued so far, Trump reportedly told Iran that “time is running out” and warned that if a deal is not reached soon, “nothing will be left.” The comments have further fueled speculation about possible US-Israel coordinated military action against Iran. Reports also suggest that dozens of cargo aircraft carrying weapons and military equipment have arrived in Israel from American military bases in Germany. Sources claim that Trump and Netanyahu have held discussions regarding possible future military operations targeting Iranian positions.

Meanwhile, tensions in the strategically crucial Strait of Hormuz have continued to rise. Reports indicate that nearly 1,500 commercial ships are currently stranded in the region amid fears of maritime blockades, missile attacks and drone strikes. More than 20,000 sailors are believed to be onboard these vessels, raising concerns over global oil supply disruptions and international shipping security. The regional situation worsened further after Saudi Arabia claimed its air defence systems intercepted and destroyed three drones that allegedly entered its airspace from the direction of Iraq. Both Kuwait and Qatar condemned the incident and described it as a threat to regional stability and national sovereignty.

Another development drawing international attention is the emergence of videos from Iran allegedly showing young girls receiving AK-47 rifle training. The footage reportedly shows participants learning to assemble and disassemble assault rifles amid growing fears of a wider regional conflict involving the United States and Israel. Security analysts believe the latest rhetoric and military movements indicate one of the most dangerous phases in Middle East geopolitics in recent years. Experts warn that any direct confrontation involving Iran, the United States and Israel could have serious consequences for global oil markets, maritime trade and regional stability.

Diplomatic channels remain active, but international observers say the situation remains highly volatile. Gulf nations are reportedly pushing for urgent negotiations to avoid a broader war that could destabilize the entire region.

--------

🚨 Beat the News Rush – Join Now!

Get breaking alerts, hot exclusives, and game-changing stories instantly on your phone. No delays, no fluff – just the edge you need. ⚡

Tap to join: 

🟢 WhatsApp Channel: Dainik Jagran MP CG

Crave more?

🅕 Facebook: Dainik Jagran MP CG English

🅧 Twitter (X): Dainik Jagran MP CG

🅘 Instagram: Dainik Jagran MP CG

Share the fire – keep your crew ahead! 🗞️🔥

english.dainikjagranmpcg.com
19 May 2026 By Vaishnavi

Iran May Introduce Bill Offering ₹500 Crore Reward for Killing Trump and Netanyahu

Digital Desk

Tensions in the Middle East have escalated sharply after reports emerged that Iran’s Parliament is preparing a controversial bill that could offer a reward of more than ₹500 crore to anyone involved in the assassination of US President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

According to reports, Iran’s National Security Commission is drafting legislation titled “Retaliatory Action of the Islamic Republic’s Military and Security Forces.” The proposed bill reportedly comes amid heightened tensions following the deaths of several Iranian military and political figures, including close associates of Iran’s top leadership. Iranian lawmaker Mahmoud Nabavian reportedly stated that the Parliament may soon vote on the proposal, which would reward individuals responsible for targeting Trump and Netanyahu. The remarks have intensified global concerns over the rapidly deteriorating situation in the region.

The development comes at a time when President Trump claimed he had postponed a military strike on Iran that was reportedly expected on Tuesday. Trump said leaders from Gulf nations including Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates requested additional time to allow diplomatic talks and de-escalation efforts to continue. Trump shared the update through a post on his social media platform Truth Social, saying that discussions were still ongoing and that there remained a narrow window for negotiations. However, he also warned Iran to reach an agreement quickly or face severe consequences.

In one of the strongest statements issued so far, Trump reportedly told Iran that “time is running out” and warned that if a deal is not reached soon, “nothing will be left.” The comments have further fueled speculation about possible US-Israel coordinated military action against Iran. Reports also suggest that dozens of cargo aircraft carrying weapons and military equipment have arrived in Israel from American military bases in Germany. Sources claim that Trump and Netanyahu have held discussions regarding possible future military operations targeting Iranian positions.

Meanwhile, tensions in the strategically crucial Strait of Hormuz have continued to rise. Reports indicate that nearly 1,500 commercial ships are currently stranded in the region amid fears of maritime blockades, missile attacks and drone strikes. More than 20,000 sailors are believed to be onboard these vessels, raising concerns over global oil supply disruptions and international shipping security. The regional situation worsened further after Saudi Arabia claimed its air defence systems intercepted and destroyed three drones that allegedly entered its airspace from the direction of Iraq. Both Kuwait and Qatar condemned the incident and described it as a threat to regional stability and national sovereignty.

Another development drawing international attention is the emergence of videos from Iran allegedly showing young girls receiving AK-47 rifle training. The footage reportedly shows participants learning to assemble and disassemble assault rifles amid growing fears of a wider regional conflict involving the United States and Israel. Security analysts believe the latest rhetoric and military movements indicate one of the most dangerous phases in Middle East geopolitics in recent years. Experts warn that any direct confrontation involving Iran, the United States and Israel could have serious consequences for global oil markets, maritime trade and regional stability.

Diplomatic channels remain active, but international observers say the situation remains highly volatile. Gulf nations are reportedly pushing for urgent negotiations to avoid a broader war that could destabilize the entire region.

https://english.dainikjagranmpcg.com/international/iran-may-introduce-bill-offering-%E2%82%B9500-crore-reward-for-killing/article-18803

Latest News